MSC Poesia dissatisfied with overall exp

MSC Poesia Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: MSC Poesia
I have cruised about 12 times with various cruiseline (Carnival, NCL and Royal Carribean). I wanted to try the MSC line since it was an Italian line. The ship is pretty but the amenities are limited. For example, the GYM closes at 8 pm and the last seating for dinner is at 8 pm so I does not lend itself to allowing passengers to work out after a late dinner. The dinner service and buffet service was slow and lines were long. The crew members were not at all cordial.

Pros: The ports that I experienced

Cons: Just about everything on the ship - service poor, food poor, long waits for food

Recommends MSC Poesia? No.