MSC Poesia Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A bad cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

This was my first cruise on an msc cruise ship. It was a very pretty ship but the crew was very hard to communicate with, the also seemed very indifferent to the people on the ship. and most could not speak english.when asked where something was many said I do not know. being an italian ship I was looking forward to great italian food,. It was very bad food, the steaks were pretty good, there was no variaty of food always the same thing,Most of the people at my table returned their food for something else. some more than once.. MUCH food was waisted,. the dishes were returned with most of the food on them. the layout was fine, on one deck the ally way threw the cabin areas smelled strong with sewer. Vacumes and buckets of dirty water were in the ally ways. my room was kept clean and nice., the activities were for people who drank life fish and wanted to dance, the pool( 1) pool on the ship. was always full.you could not even get a drink of water without paying for it.. I have been on other ships where I was felt welcome. I did not feel that on this ship, I will not take another msc ship at this time.

Pros: The ship was pretty

Cons: the lack of help and kindness of the crew

Recommends MSC Poesia? No.

my room was a good size. no amenities to get excited about . comfort was fine but the bed cover would NOT stay on the bed.
the size was fiine, clean. nothing to do other than drink, I drank some but all day was to much for me.
the quality of food was very bad, to much noise.. no ambiance at all in the restaurants
Staff not friendly, no very willing to help,
overall only for a few drunks
I was told by some parents of teens there was not much at all for their children. and what was offered was very short.