MSC Poesia Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It wasn't such a wonderful cruise.

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

This was the worst cruise I've ever been on. My money was stolen from my room. The way I was treated after loosing my money was worst than loosing the money itself. The manager told me that they will investigate but she knows that they will not find anything. She made me feel like I was lying. The whole staff wasn't very friendly. You could tell that they were faking by trying to be nice. I don't know if it's because of the color of my skin I was treated that way. I will never cruise with MSC Poesia.

Pros: It's a beautiful ship.The entertainment wasn't so bad but could have been better.

Cons: The restaurant staff wasn't very friendly like on Carnival Cruiseline. There was also a lack of security` because my money was stolen right in my room. Then I was treated like I was lying. This whole ordeal ruined by vacation.

Recommends MSC Poesia? No.