MSC Poesia Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not that great

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

Well, the boat was immaculate, clean..spotless. You could eat off the walls, floor, ect. But I really didnt pay for that. The entertainment sucked, We went to bed at 10 o clock everynight with nothing to do. The food was on mediocore, except for one formal night they had lobster and filet and it was great. But other than that the food was just OkAY. the people on the ship were RUDE! You coudlnt get anything you wanted or asked for. We called to ask what was for dinner, our room being on the 11th floor. the women said for us to go walk and see for ourselves and hung much money fif we pay?? They couldnt give me another number to call? Or call and find out and call back. on the night before disembarkment, we went to reception and asked to borrow a pen, and the women said NO only one pen per receptionist, nothing i can do..go to gift shop and buy one. 12 dollars!!! for a pen, we marched up there and said you mean to tell us that theres only 3 pens on this whole ship??? needless to say we snatched the pen out of her hand and said send us the bill!!!!!! It was outrageous, the most rude, and arrogant people I've ever met. And my boyfriends been on royal carribean and said theyd lick the dirt off your shoes if it would make you happy...So I know that you CAN get service..but MSC doesnt have it!!!!!!!

Pros: Cleanliness, for sure

Cons: Everything else.

Recommends MSC Poesia? No.