MSC Poesia Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

The ship was beautiful and that was about it. The service was bad, the pools closed at 7pm , the food was eatable and the shows were painful. To make it worse we were NEVER informed that there would be a rock concert aboard our cruise Ship Rocked. If we would have been told we would have chosen a different week to go, but instead we found out about the concert cruise once we boarded. There were families with their small children that had not signed up for this. The food was horrible, my boyfriend ended up getting sick and we had to spend the night in our cabin ( not that it mattered because there wasnt anything for us to do on board). Most of the workers onboard were rude and offered no source of help when asked a question. We wanted to get a waterproof camera for one of our excursions and each person sent us to the next person and after nearly an hour and pretty much every store on aboard we were told that they didnt have any on board but another couple said they found a camera at one of the shops but they had the pretty much pull teeth to get it. I WILL NEVER GO ON ANOTHER MSC CRUISE AGAIN! I DO NOT RECOMMENT IT TO ANYONE. I wish we could get some of our money back!

Pros: Getting off the ship

Cons: Being on the ship

Recommends MSC Poesia? No.

um, we got sick from the food. Thanks MSC!
Most were very unfriendly and offered no help.
Not to much if you weren't apart of "Ship Rocked"...wait I lied there was a "Vampire Magic Show" that was so entertaining that it put people to sleep. I lost and hour of life I wont get back.
beautiful ship and very clean but not worth the it!