MSC Poesia Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

STOP before you BOOK!

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

The rep at neglected to inform me that the ship I was booking was themed. "Shiprocked" was the theme. Over 1200 passengers were there to listen to heavy metal and rock music. MSC made this information aware to all 3rd party booking sites (i.e ) I told the rep it was my honeymoon. Instead of recommending another Cruise they just hurried to get me booked on this one. I will NEVER book through ever ever again. I don't care how cheap the price may be. I'd rather pay more than have information withheld from me.

Pros: Clean Ship

Cons: FOOD!!! Also cruises.com neglected to inform me it was a themed Cruise. I am in travel and I know how the system works. They knew and they said nothing!!!

Recommends MSC Poesia? No.

The food was the worst I have ever experienced. Every time my wife and I would go to order, we would just choose the option that had the least chances of tasting bad. The buffets were horrible and they closed down early. The Dining room food was tasteless. So disappointed. Please do not make the same mistake I did.