MSC Orchestra Cruise Review

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Sail Date: January 17, 2015
Ship: MSC Orchestra
We have been sailing with the MSC orchestra on a round trip from Dubai.

It is a nice ship. The food is standard I would say. Not the best on sea but far away from bad. Some dishes really were great but there were some we didn't like. But that's not the point. Overall it's worth the price I would say.

I really liked the outside area of the buffet restaurant. Having breakfast there and watch Abu Dhabi skyline blowed my mind. So gorgeous.

I definitely would recommend purchasing a drink package in advance on their website or with a travel agent. It's possible to do this onboard also, but in this case they will add a 18% fee for every purchase onboard. If you buy it online before boarding, they won't add an extra fee. That's what we experienced.

Anybody who already booked MSC and is frustrated to read so many bad things about them: try it out and give them a chance. Maybe your own experience is completely different to what people say in advance. Be open minded and treat others like you want to be treated. That's what I try to do and that worked out fine so far๐Ÿ˜‰

There are always things to improve on every cruiseline but overall I didn't regret cruising MSC.