MSC Orchestra Cruise Review to Caribbean

A Great Cruise!

Sail Date: January 01, 2009

After seeing this ship in Barcelona, I knew I wanted to go on it. I was not disappointed! After many cruises since my first in 1973, the thought the decor was beautiful (haven't been this impressed since Costa before Carnival bought it). Yes, it is diverse as French, spanish, german, english and, of course, Italian are spoken. To hear the announcements in these languages was enlightening. The music was entertaining from the classic quartet in atrium, the jazz bar, the shows, the Savannah bar with all types of dance music. Just a great cruise!

Pros: Beautifully appointed ship, great food, service, and excursions

Cons: Overhearing whiners who could not appreciate diversity of ship

Recommends MSC Orchestra? Yes!