NIGHTMARE ON MSC ORCHESTRA!!!!!!

MSC Orchestra Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: March 01, 2009
Ship: MSC Orchestra
MY SISTER AND I JUST GOT OFF THIS SHIP ON APRIL 4th. WE'VE BEEN ON MAYBE 20-25 CRUISES SO I CAN HONESTLY SAY BY EXPERIENCE THAT THIS WAS A CRUISE FROM HELL!!!!! THE WORST FOOD AND SERVICE EVER, A LOT OF FOOD WAS RECYCLED, OLD, AND TASTELESS SLOP! THE BREAD WAS ABOUT THE ONLY THING EDIBLE. SERVICE WAS THE WORST!! WE HAD TO WAIT 20-30 MINUTES FOR DRINKS AND REFILLS ON TEA OR WATER, ONE NIGHT WE GOT UP AND GOT OUR OWN AFTER ASKING 3 TIMES. JUST NOT ENOUGH STAFF TO GIVE GOOD SERVICE. WHOLE CREW SEEMED OVERWORKED, SAD, AND VERY UNHAPPY RESULTING IN TERRIBLE SERVICE. POOL SERVICE WAS NON-EXISTANT. YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR OWN DRINKS. TRASH AND CUPS WERE EVERYWHERE. WHEN I TOLD SOMEONE THEY COMPLETLEY IGNORED WHAT I WAS SAYING AND WALKED OFF. I'M TELLING YOU IF WE COULD'VE GOTTEN OFF WE WOULD HAVE GLADLY CUT OUR LOSSES FOR FREEDOM FROM THIS HELL. THE SHIP IS BEAUTIFUL, BUT MAINTENANCE IS REALLY POOR, FOR A SHIP THAT'S ONLY 2 YEARS OLD. EVEN IF IT WERE FREE I WOULD NEVER TAKE ANOTHER CRUISE WITH MSC!!!! I PROMISE I'M NOT EXAGGERATING, IT WAS A NIGHTMARE!!!! IT'S CLEAR THAT THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS CRUISE LINE HAS'NT A CLUE OF HOW TO RUN A SUCCESSFUL CRUISE SHIP. i DON'T BLAME THE WORKERS I BLAME MANAGEMENT FOR THIS MESS.

ALMOST UNEDIBLE!!!!!! DINING TIMES ARE TERRIBLE AND MISLEADING. FILET MIGNON WAS LIKE A CHUNK OF THICK LEATHER THAT I COULDN'T EVEN CUT. 6 OF THE 7 NIGHTS I COULDN'T EAT MY DINNER. ROOM SERVICE FOOD WAS A JOKE

RIDICULOUS!!!!! CAN'T EVEN COMPARE TO OTHER CRUISE LINES.

I THINK THEIR OVERWORKED AND TIRED. NO ONE WAS SMILING AND FRIENDLY LIKE OTHER CRUISES I'VE BEEN ON IN THE PAST. I THINK THEY NEED MORE STAFF. CLEARLY A MANAGEMENT PROBLEM

SHIP IS BEAUTIFUL, BUT MAINTENANCE IS REALLY POOR, WOOD ON BALCONY WAS DISTRESSED AND DISCOLORED

BED LINENS ARE CHEAP AND ROUGH, BED SKIRT AND SPREAD WAS STAINED AND SOILED. THEY GAVE US 2 TOWELS AND WHEN ASKED FOR EXTRA WE WERE TOLD NO. WE HAD TO GO DOWN STAIRS AND ASK FOR PERMISSION FOR OUR ROOM STEWARD TO GIVE US EXTRA THEY DID, BUT THEY WERE VERY UNFRIENDLY AND RUDE.
ONLY GOT OFF TO FIND A PHARMACIST. NO COMMENT, BUT WHAT I SAW WAS KIND OF THIRD WORLD. FRIENDLY PEOPLE THOUGH.
LOVED IT FINALLY GOT SOME DESCENT FOOD.
ALSO LOVED THIS PLACE.

Pros: NOTHING

Cons: FOOD AND SERVICE

Recommends MSC Orchestra? No.