MSC Orchestra Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A terrible cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2009

This was my 7th cruise and compared to the other cruises and cruise lines this ship has a lot of improving to do. It was very difficult to communicate with staff, there were elevators that did not work the whole week, it was difficult to get from one end of the ship to the other. The food was not cooked properly or presented properly. The dining room was extremely noisy.

Pros: Irish Entertainment

Cons: Not being able to communicate with most of the staff

Recommends MSC Orchestra? No.

The staff does not know what above and beyond means. I think it is their lack of communication that makes matter worse.
I must say the ship was very clean as was our cabin . I think the layout needs some rethinking. I witnessed 5 people fall in different areas of the ship. I was number 6 falling in the internet cafe. 15 minutes prior to my falling 2 men had fell in the same place that I did. Area needs some serious changes
The Irish entertainment was the greatest.