Would not cruise on this ship again

MSC Opera Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: February 01, 2007
Ship: MSC Opera
The food was a BIG dissapointment! If you were hungry at an off hour you simply went hungry. You either ate when the resturants were open or starved. I must say that the waiters tried very had to please the guests even though most everyone I talked with complained about the food. I was surprised that this ship had stabilizers as the trip was pretty rocky. I have previously cruised one other time with Carnaval and expected this cruise to be much the same. Needless to say it was nothing like the great experience I had with Carnival. I will not be cruising with this cruise line again.

I think I lost weight on this cruise ! Very selective times that there was any food to be had.

Pros: Friendly Staff

Cons: Food

Recommends MSC Opera? No.