MSC Fantasia Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

MSC West Mediterranean

Sail Date: May 01, 2015

Did go to a similar MSC cruise trip couple years ago on the Eastern Med. This time is much better experience. I can tell that MSC has improved a lot from management all the way to every workers on the floor. The food are much better and the other hotel related arrangements are also well conducted. As a whole, I cannot find anything I should complain. Of course there is room to improve here and there but for me it is GOOD enough. My wife and I also 4 other friends (2 also on previous MSC cruises) are very happy for MSC also enjoyed our vacations.

Children's Programs did not have experience
Marseille (Provence), France
Time was tight there, so we hired a taxi to went to 5/6 places to take pictures.
Genoa, Italy
We had pre-arranged a mini-van with an English guide to take us to many places, including a local restaurant for a very good lunch.
Naples, Italy
Time also very tight for Naples. We hired a taxi and the driver was so good taking us to the narrow streets of Naples. He managed us through the people and traffic and even left us time to do some shopping. We were so excited and impressed how come we can visit so many places in just 2+ hours.
Messina, Sicily
Do need to say more. It just beautiful up the mountain.
Valletta, Malta
Time also tight here. We came on shore late but still managed to take a couple-hour hop on hop off bus tour.
Barcelona, Spain
We stayed in Barcelona for an additional night. Did not do much but enjoyed a good dinner there.

Try breakfasts and lunches in different restaurants in lieu of just doing it at the buffet.