MSC Fantasia Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

One of the best cruises I've done

Sail Date: May 23, 2011

This was my 5th cruise and my 1st with MSC Cruises. Embarkation at Barcelona was fast and easy. The ship was beautiful and always spotless. The dining areas and lounges were great. Everything was just wonderful!!!

Pros: The service & the ports

Cons: the other rude passengers

Recommends MSC Fantasia? Yes!

All the public areas were always very clean. I had no complaints whatsoever with the condition of any of the public areas or my stateroom for that matter.
Good size stateroom with lots of space and beautifully decorated.
I really enjoyed the shows in the evening.
The ship's staff were excellent. They were extremely pleasant and helpful. Best service I have ever received on a cruise.
Messina, Sicily
Valletta, Malta

Don't Miss: Saint Paul's Cathedral in Mdina
Marseille (Provence), France

Don't Miss: Notre Dame de la garde cathedral
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
This was my favorite port simply because I have always wanted to visit the Vatican.
Don't Miss: The Vatican Museum Tour