MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Baseball cruise with Ex Yankee Stan Bahnsen

Sail Date: January 18, 2014

Cabin: 8800

I have been on Divina twice for these Baseball Cruises,I just booked my 5th Annual Group Cruise due to free Bus to Miami from Clearwater and we all get a Balcony 7 days for under $600.00,I for one did not like the Italian European food but I don't cruise because of the food,Entertainment was best ever,puts all other cruise lines back a step,Divina was as elegant ship I have ever been on.It is comparable to Princess Royal which I was on but Price $250.00 higher FOR Balcony.All in all I will always go for the Shows and Price before food.I will always find food to my liking some where on the ship. Cubbie

Biggest Balcony we ever had,Two Chairs with one Chaise lounge,and plenty of room

If you are going to cruise just for the food you are better off going to Pay dining room,then you can complain all you want since you are paying extra to eat;