Denise

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 05, 2015
Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin Type: Suite

I really looked forward to the infinity pool, but found it was only filled to make it look like an infinity pool when we were at sea.  The other times it was just a pool.  The suite was nice but was disappointed that it didn't have a balcony.  I guess I cant complain since I only paid for an inside.  If I would have paid for a suite, I would have been very disappointed that it had no balcony.  Most ships have the empty glasses picked up as soon as people are done drinking them.  However, The Divina let the glasses roll around for the entire week.  The bathroom soap dispenser was broken near the garden pool and when asked was told the part was ordered.  Whats wrong with putting a bottle of dial there until it was fixed.  It makes it look like no one filled it.  The sirloin has to go.  It was so thin and tuff.  Im sure my comments aren't new.  I just don't understand why these matters aren't addressed.  However, the ship was beautiful but MSC has a way to go.