MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

floating magic

Sail Date: April 01, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Only one thing: I forgot my watch at home and nowhere on the ship I could find a clock. There was so much going on on the ship and I missed some activities because I did not have a watch and the ship did not have a clock. I thought it would be a good idea to have a digital clock on the large screen at the aqua park. Or\, I could purchase a watch at one of the onboard shops.....

Pros: entertainment

Recommends MSC Divina? Yes!

My 10 year old son mentioned that it would be better to have more activities for kids and less TV watching and playing Wii. Staff was welcoming and helpful.