floating magic

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: April 01, 2014
Ship: MSC Divina
Only one thing: I forgot my watch at home and nowhere on the ship I could find a clock. There was so much going on on the ship and I missed some activities because I did not have a watch and the ship did not have a clock. I thought it would be a good idea to have a digital clock on the large screen at the aqua park. Or\, I could purchase a watch at one of the onboard shops.....

My 10 year old son mentioned that it would be better to have more activities for kids and less TV watching and playing Wii. Staff was welcoming and helpful.

Exceptional

Pros: entertainment

Recommends MSC Divina? Yes!