Wouldn't do it again for free!!!

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 17, 2015
Ship: MSC Divina

Recently returned from a week of total dissatisfaction.  We went with 28 other friends, we cruise with friends most of the time.  We've cruised many many other lines. We all found that most of the crew are disinterested in the guest's needs, Most are not courteous or even helpful.  They act like they are doing you a favor.   The food was "OK" in the restaurant, although the service was minimal.  We were never asked if we wanted a drink while dining.  We had to ask for coffee, never offered, and the servers only used their "butler" to clean the table after hearing us complain amongst each other, at dinner.  I personally had one of our bags held by security.  They never called or left a note at our room.  I had to call several times and finally, at midnight, "reception" asked me to come down and only then, I was escorted to security where I was asked to open my luggage.  The "weapon" was a shoehorn on an extension. The security guy acted like he had never seen one and had to call his supervisor.  When I asked why it took so long to be notified about this "security" issue, the young security guy said they sent notification to "reception" much earlier that day but the woman from "reception" denied it and they continued to argued till 1am when they finally allowed me to go back to my room.   I explained to them I had the shoehorn extension because I recently had hip surgery, but when I was "dismissed" I was forced to drag my bag all they way back to my room, without help.  It went down hill from there.  Employees do not act well toward passengers like on any other line we have ever been on.  Again, they just don't care and they show it.  Rooms are not clean. When we were leaving we looked under the chair and bed and found both a great deal of dirt along with other peoples underwear, socks and shoes.   Lines to disembark were the longest we had ever experienced. Poor organization.  The "specialty" steakhouse reminded us of a coffee shop/diner.  The food was marginal and we were the only patrons in the restaurant. "Should have told us something".  Entertainment was good but couldn't even get a drink in the showroom.  Others in our group also experienced negative things,  Far too many to set out here.  All in all, we decided, never again.

Resturant food was ok. Menue limited compared to other cruise lines. Buffet failed miserably.

Some very good, Shows very good, other so-so

The ship has some beautiful attributes but not enough to offset the failings

Chose another cruise line

Not much to do and you don't want to get too far away from large groups for protection