MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disappointing experience to be told.

Sail Date: January 11, 2015

When we first came on the ship we headed to our cabin. The interior cabin was nice and spacious considering it was an inside cabin. After settling in my girlfriend and i decided to explore the ship. We were never told about the safety drill and we didn't reach the ship until well after 5:30 p.m. We headed down to dinner at the buffet. Now here comes the cons. The whole majority of the wait staff were rude, made you feel invisible and were not attentive at all. My friend asked one of the waiters for coffee from the beverage side and was charged $2.95 for a cup of coffee. I addressed my concern to the dining supervisor and there was no change in the demeanor of the staff.

I feel the ship other than the low price $69pp would not entice me to go on the Divina again. Only the steward of our cabin, and two people of the whole crew were actually engaging and friendly to this frequent traveler. They charge for gelato ice cream too. On the Royal and Carnival they don't.

Beautiful colors
Desserts tasted pretty bland. Food was ok
Nice for deck 8
Rude! Rude! Rude! Not attentive at all.
Children's Programs Didn't need them.
Not enough shows or movies
Tino the taxi driver in Nassau was great. Oh the public beach by the RIU is not worth the walk.
Miami, Florida
Use Premier Parking they don't charge to shuttle you to the terminals like Port of Miami cruise ship.
Go to the Drifters for great food. Ask for Tino the cab driver. He will take you where you need to go and will be reasonable in his rates.

The Chicken Marsala didn't even have any marsala wine sauce in it.

1 Comment