msc divina cruise review.

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 01, 2014
Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin Number: G0000

service was ok. food was great. overal 3 star rating. lots of technical issues. a lot of miscommunications between the tourists, and the staff, maybe because of muli-lateral staff. I would not suggest this cruise to anyone I know. I think the cruise was worth the money overall. but if there are no free upgrade. overall the cruise would be terrible. thank you ps. Michael Jackson show was great, but cut short.

lobster tails, pasta, seafood, some meat, mostly pizza.

contests, bingo, casino it total rip off would not suggest to anyone.

cut short, very short

no children

zero rating

seems like it was after shor restoration.

was not a suite 12 deck, b2 category, nice cabin for the money. upgrade was made because of my birthday.

would not recommend to anyone. please don't send me email, no phone calls. thank you

took a taxi to miami port and back, and the same back
beach, sun, beer, some cigars.
nothing expensive as hell.
beach seen some friends and relatives at the beach.