MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

msc divina cruise review.

Sail Date: November 01, 2014

Cabin: G0000

service was ok. food was great. overal 3 star rating. lots of technical issues. a lot of miscommunications between the tourists, and the staff, maybe because of muli-lateral staff. I would not suggest this cruise to anyone I know. I think the cruise was worth the money overall. but if there are no free upgrade. overall the cruise would be terrible. thank you ps. Michael Jackson show was great, but cut short.

seems like it was after shor restoration.
lobster tails, pasta, seafood, some meat, mostly pizza.
zero rating
cut short, very short
no children
contests, bingo, casino it total rip off would not suggest to anyone.
san juan puerto rico was cut short, very expensive island, st morten short excursion for tourists, stirup cay was ok not great! food line was terrible, the beach was very rocky, lots of sea weads. the weather on a scale of 3.
was not a suite 12 deck, b2 category, nice cabin for the money. upgrade was made because of my birthday.
Miami, Florida
took a taxi to miami port and back, and the same back
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
beach, sun, beer, some cigars.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
nothing expensive as hell.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
beach seen some friends and relatives at the beach.

would not recommend to anyone. please don't send me email, no phone calls. thank you