MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Feels Like you’re in the Mediterranean

Sail Date: May 17, 2014

When I walked onto the MSC Divina I was speechless.  The beauty of the whole ship was amazing!  All the hard material used makes you feel like you are sailing in true luxury.   The staff was always very nice and attentive.   Our cabin steward the first day introduced himself and kept our room looking nice and clean for us.  Also, I have never seen a more interactive captain that the one that is in charge of the Divina. He seemed to really care that all his passengers were having a good time.

The food was amazing! I had read some reviews online and could not figure out what people were talking about.   I could not get enough of the pizza in the buffet and the La Cantina di Bacco.  I truly felt like I was in Italy having a traditional Napolitano pizza. The food in the buffet and in the main dining rooms was delicious as well.  They even had ginger beer on board so I was able to make my favorite drink, a Moscow Mule.

The first night there was a white party on the pool deck like a lot of the other lines do.  But this was one of the best I have been to.  The music was pumping and the entertainment was awesome!  The crew really knew how to get the party going and get the passengers to dance.  The officers even had a small corner to relax and mingle with the passengers.

Even though we were stopping in Nassau, I decided to stay on board and explore the ship some more.   Found that the children and even some adults on board were very entertained by the Formula I simulator, 4-D Cinema and water slide. My favorite place was the Garden Bar and pool area.  It was peaceful and you have this amazing view off the back of the ship.   During the night you will definitely want to see the shows, they are phenomenal! Especially the Michael Jackson show as the main performer is uncanny to the late king of pop.

Overall, this was the best cruise I have ever been on and I am planning on booking another next year.