Definitely will cruise with MSC again!

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

2 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 17, 2014
Ship: MSC Divina

Two day cruise to Nassau, Bahamas on MSC Divina.  Elegant ship with Swarovski staircase; however, I felt very comfortable in casual clothes.  Dream come true was having coffee on my balcony as we sailed into Nassau!  I spent the day in Nassau on the ship.  Ate dinner at Eataly where I had pasta which was made on the ship.  The entertainment was a Michael Jackson program and it was great.  Ate at the buffet and in the dining room--food was very good.  I will be back on MSC in the future!

N/A

The Michael Jackson show was incredible!

N/A

The room with the balcony was perfect. The Yacht Club gives you personal service such as escorting you on the ship, private dining areas and pool.