MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Definitely will cruise with MSC again!

Sail Date: May 17, 2014

Two day cruise to Nassau, Bahamas on MSC Divina.  Elegant ship with Swarovski staircase; however, I felt very comfortable in casual clothes.  Dream come true was having coffee on my balcony as we sailed into Nassau!  I spent the day in Nassau on the ship.  Ate dinner at Eataly where I had pasta which was made on the ship.  The entertainment was a Michael Jackson program and it was great.  Ate at the buffet and in the dining room--food was very good.  I will be back on MSC in the future!

Cruise Photos

The Michael Jackson show was incredible!
Children's Programs N/A
Onboard Activities N/A
Destinations and Excursions Stayed on the ship

The room with the balcony was perfect. The Yacht Club gives you personal service such as escorting you on the ship, private dining areas and pool.

1 Comment