MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

MSC Divina Review

Sail Date: April 19, 2014

Recently returned from an excellent week spent onboard MSC Divina. Some of the highlights included drinking my morning coffee on my balcony with beautiful views, live music and entertainment throughout the ship, and the quiet & relaxing Garden Pool at the aft of the ship.

Also, for those of you considering purchasing a drink package, I highly recommend the Allgerissimo package as it's definitely worth it's value considering it includes cocktails, wine, soda, bottled water, gelato, and specialty coffee.

Already looking forward to my next cruise with MSC - maybe MSC Divina in the MED?!

Go to the back of the buffet for shorter lines and more tables!