Ship is lovely. Staff unable to sort out any problem

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Transatlantic

18 Night Transatlantic Westbound (Venice To Miami)
Sail Date: November 02, 2013
Ship: MSC Divina

The ship is superb. The ports of call were very good. The staff, however, could not sort out a problem with a drinks package. It took a week and a lot of wasted time and effort. The process was unacceptable and the receptionists useless and unhelpful. Also I was grossly overcharged for laundry. There was an offer they advertised and I took the offer up. They charged me four times the offer and to this date they have ignored me although they have the evidence of their own mistake. Because they have chosen to keep my money and because of the appalling manner they had of mishandling my drinks package I will not book MSC again. If you expect good service do not book MSC.

Be prepared to be patient if you have a problem. It may not even ever get resolved. Be VERY patient when you have to leave the ship at the end of your cruise. Total shambles.

Nassau, Bahamas Did not visit port

we did not stop here due to MSC wanting to attend a media event in Miami. we lost a day of cruising