Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Day Cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

While on the smaller size\, I found the ship overall to be enjoyable.

Pros: weather\, islands visited\, activities\, ship

Cons: limited time to climb the rock wall\, size of stateroom

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Everything looked clean and well maintained throughout.
Service was very good\, variety was also very good. Quality of food was ok to good\, depending on the meal/food. Overall was enjoyable though.
Size was small though good enough since I was by myself. The shower though was very small\, even though I'm all of 5'7\".
Everyone was always nice and friendly.
They had activities and stuff to do and see but I did not partake for the most part as I had other plans. Nothing against them per se. I did catch the lover and marriage \"game\" show which I found very funny as did the rest of the audience based on the reaction.