Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

OK, a bit disappointing

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

The Monarch of the sea has seen better days. The hallway on deck 3 smells awful\, I dreaded every time I have to leave or go to my state room because I know I was going to gag. The room was clean and well kept and smelt much better than the hallway. Boarding and deboarding was very organized and suprisingly effortless. Great communication\, we were kept informed of any changes and the entertainment staff did an excellent job at keeping us entertained. Abunant quantity and choices of Food\,something for everyone.

Pros: Entertainment\, especially the Bands that entertained us at poolside was excellent

Cons: We did not get to stop at cococay because the ship would have to tender a mlie off shore\, the water was rough so the captin decided it was not safe to go ashore. Really apprecate and respect his decision but was very disappointed in spending extra time at sea instead of on cococay.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!