Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 star quality!

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was amazing. Very clean\, nicely decorated\, great attention to detail. Hotel on water!

Pros: Activities\, food\, service

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

We were four in an oceanview stateroom\, and there was no issue with space. If you spent the whole trip in the stateroom\, you might feel a bit suffocated\, but you'd also be wasting your money!
Can't say enough good things about the staff. Believe me when I say they go out of their way to make sure you are well attended to. We wanted for nothing!
Tons of diversity. Rock wall\, pool\, hot tub\, dining\, shows\, dancing\, music lounge and bar\, cigar room\, clubbing\, gym and exercise center (with trainer)\, spa... need I say more??
I've been on a larger ship and honestly did not feel a size difference.
Food was excellent. The dinners where fantastic! The breakfasts and lunches were great. A lot of diversity in food\, so everybody would be happy.