Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Good thing it didn't matter

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

This ship is being sold April 4th. The state rooms are very small - no safe in the room!! They brought one in and plunked it down on the table. Was very clean and as well maintained as possible. One show very good - the other not so much. The food was very good - dining room staff excellent and cabin steward super. Employees in Windjammer and Coffee Bars were rude and curt. First time ever that has happened to me on RCI - but I love them so I am coming back. It was as though the employees didn't care anymore. Wonder if they were being sold with the ship? Hopefully they will keep the good ones.

Pros: I brought my own fun via my travel companions

Cons: Very old ship....60 days left before RCI sells it. For the first time - many of the crew members had a bad attitude

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

A few stood out as friendly but the majority was shockingly unhelpful and argumentative.