Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Never will do it again on M.of the Seas

Sail Date: February 01, 2013

This was our first cruise and it was going great till a girl in the photography accuse me of stealing my picture.We did pay for 3 pictures and when we went back to our room we noticed that there was a small scratch on one of the picts so i went back to returned it and she accused me for steeling it.So finally my wife got involve with situation and she still did not believed us.I will never go on this ship again our next cruise will be with another ship.Think her name was Shirley.BYE.

Pros: The musicians

Cons: The Photography.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

very clean.
very clean and great food.
Oh my Lord these guys are the best in the world.Our room was to clean hahah.
need 100% improvement