Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Poor experience

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

I alredy sent my review to the travel company I booked with. I did not receive a response back. I assume this will be the same situation so I wont waste your time or mine. I will just say I was not impressed by this cruise ship.

Pros: The outdoor buffet around the pool

Cons: My toilet not flushing

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

Found hair in my food when I had dinner in the dining room. The food in the dining room was not much better than what was on the buffet
Toilet did not flush for almost one full day. I had to call 3 times
This would be higher but I asked a man at guest services for something and he said he could not help me. I aked the same of my room attendant and he got what I needed.