Poor experience

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
I alredy sent my review to the travel company I booked with. I did not receive a response back. I assume this will be the same situation so I wont waste your time or mine. I will just say I was not impressed by this cruise ship.

Found hair in my food when I had dinner in the dining room. The food in the dining room was not much better than what was on the buffet

This would be higher but I asked a man at guest services for something and he said he could not help me. I aked the same of my room attendant and he got what I needed.

Toilet did not flush for almost one full day. I had to call 3 times

Pros: The outdoor buffet around the pool

Cons: My toilet not flushing

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? No.