Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Last Cruise on the Monarch

Sail Date: January 11, 2013

This was our last cruise on the Monarch as it was sold. I shall miss you Monarch, however, I'm excited about a "new" ship in Port Canaveral. The Monarch was showing a bit of age, but the staff was still maintaining the boat and replace/repairing things just months before she's gone. Our room steward was wonderful. Almost too good....I'm still looking for those room cleaning ninjas to come to my house! I can't wait to book the next cruise, on Royal Caribbean of course :) Just hope that there is a good deal out there.....somewhere.....