Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 22, 2013

This was our first cruise so we dont really have anything to compare it to, but we are sold with Royal Caribbean! Im pretty sure we will only choose Royal Caribbean from now on because the staff of the Monarch of the Seas set the expectations so high! The staff aboard the ship was amazing! My husband was very leery about cruises and therefore I was hoping the experience would impress him since we had only booked a short cruise! I myself knew I would love it and very much wanted to book a longer cruise next time! well my husband and myself were absolutely blown away with the hospitality and friendliness of the staff!! The ship was nice but nothing about the ship impressed us more than the wonderful staff that made our vacation the most memorable one ever!! We booked our next cruise the day we got home! We are taking all 4 of our children on a cruise this fall! although it will not be on the Monarch, because we were on one of its final cruises, it will be with Royal Caribbean! We are so grateful for the wonderful first experience we had and we look forward to many more!!!
absolutely amazing!!!! we loved every staff member we encountered! friendliness and hospitality that we have never experienced!! thank you!
we actually didnt have our children with us
not tha impressed with Nassau but Cocoa cay was amazing!

1 Comment