Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The Best Vacation Ever!

Sail Date: March 22, 2013

It was the most amazing Vacation that we ever had. I'm a first time Cruiser!!!, and let's just say, we're definitely going on another cruise, as long as I have money. The only downside was that we didn't receive our $25 cash back and onboard spending. lied to us. That's the only problem we had, but afterwards the food, the activities, the room service.... They were great!!!!! Although the room was kinda small, but I loved looking out to the ocean ( We had the oceanview room)
They clean it everyday!
Amazing Dining Ever!
It was small, the pic showed bigger
Very helpful waiters
Loved it/ enjoyed it
My daughter loved the FUEL, and my son loved the Adventure Ocean
I loved the pool parties
Enjoyed the boat ride CoCo Kay
Port Canaveral, Florida
That's where I got port and it's not that far from my home.
I loved the village
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island) I liked how they decorated it(with umbrellas, and chairs), and the food, and the boat ride there

Go to the Jade for dinner, than your Dining place, Ex: the Vincent or Claude, because you can get your food anytime, and they have all kinds of food/dinner. And BIGGER portions! (The Vincent or Claude restuarant still tastes good)
Try the soft serve ice cream cause it's free!