Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

You get what you pay for...

Sail Date: March 18, 2013

I have cruised to Bermuda on NCL and Holland America prior to this cruise and was VERY pleased with both. I must say the Itinerary for the 4 day cruise to Coco Cay & Bahamas was great, but food & entertainment was VERY poor. If this was my first cruise, I probably would not cruise again. Since we have cruised on other lines I know cruising is the way to go with the right cruise line. We traveled with 8 of us and the price per person for the cruise was great, as well as the rooms and housekeeping staff, but cruise personnel outside housekeeping was VERY poor and not helpful. Poor Food , Entertainment & Staff (not including housekeeping).

Buffet food is better than dining room!