Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 night Bahamans cruise 2/25/13 thru 3/1

Sail Date: February 25, 2013

The ship was in good shape but old. The food and food staff were very good as expected. The housekeeping staff was lazy and not good at all. Numerous individulas doing nothing. This was discussed with the superv. The entie bar staff at all areas (maybe the exception would be the poll area) were the WORST I have ever witnessed. 4 bartenders at the bar standing around. It took on the average 12 minutes to get 2 BEERS. Warm beers at $5 each ? This was discussed with the Ship's head bartender. The entertainment was very goog. The ports of call were nice. The photo staff desk and camera people were rude and slow. The cruise itself was enjoyable and relaxing. The service staff was terrible. The men and ladys locker rooms were trashed every day.They keep saying the ship was being sold. We've cut staff. It is the way it is. Sorry, I'm a paying customer and I expect the same service I have had on Royal Car cruise before. All of this was discussed with upper managerment. I stated I did not want anything exstra, just what I had paid for. Told them I would not be bad on Roy Carb at this rate.
Service and Staff See previous service comments