Better Times

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 25, 2013
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
Ive cruised about 16 times with Royal Caribbean and I must say this was not the best experience I've had on a cruise. Their was not enough quality or variety of entertainment. There seems to be the same old same old type of entertaiment for years. The Newlywed Game, Belly Flop, 70's and 80's party.just to name a few. After 2 or 3 cruises this can be boring. I think there needs to be more updated music in the clubs. The DJ asked for request but did not have any of the music we requested. Also the toilets stopped flushing daily which created a serious health hazard. There are several things are outdated in the staterooms such as the 12in. televisions, the electrical plugs will not hold the cords. Shower floors were dirty, (needed scrubbing). I did not enjoy the atmosphere of this cruise. The staff was curtious but overall I've had Better Times on other ships and cruises....

Great Food

Need more variety

Same old entertaiment every year after year

Staff was very cordial

Needs renovation. The chairs in the lounges very uncomfortable

electrical sockets not working. will not hold a cord.

Go to the dining room, The quality of the food was excellent