Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Better Times

Sail Date: February 25, 2013

Ive cruised about 16 times with Royal Caribbean and I must say this was not the best experience I've had on a cruise. Their was not enough quality or variety of entertainment. There seems to be the same old same old type of entertaiment for years. The Newlywed Game, Belly Flop, 70's and 80's party.just to name a few. After 2 or 3 cruises this can be boring. I think there needs to be more updated music in the clubs. The DJ asked for request but did not have any of the music we requested. Also the toilets stopped flushing daily which created a serious health hazard. There are several things are outdated in the staterooms such as the 12in. televisions, the electrical plugs will not hold the cords. Shower floors were dirty, (needed scrubbing). I did not enjoy the atmosphere of this cruise. The staff was curtious but overall I've had Better Times on other ships and cruises....
Needs renovation. The chairs in the lounges very uncomfortable
Great Food
electrical sockets not working. will not hold a cord.
Staff was very cordial
Same old entertaiment every year after year
Need more variety

Go to the dining room, The quality of the food was excellent