Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not satisfied...

Sail Date: February 01, 2013

When we went into our room, I didn't like the size nor did I like the port hole. I was really looking forward to a window. I had a really bad experience with the bartender in the casino. Being that is where majority goes to have fun, they needed more than one bartender in the facility. He had so many people to serve, he forgot to show a little common courtesy. As I was waiting for him to serve me, I saw people upset with his service as well as some even leaving! My dinner experience was great and I wouldn't change a thing. I met the Captian and even took a picture with him and that put things in a better perspective. Overall, they need to accommodate to the crowd and sink the ship!!!
Getting to old!
Not enough room to move around or put up your suitcase up.
Had a lot of activities going on while docked on the island and I missed them and they didn't have anymake up. I missed all the Bingo games.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
They need more than local markets, they need more shops.

They need to keep a least one buffet line open all day long.