4 days of pure fun.

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 28, 2013
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
My wife and I went on Royal Caribbeans Monarch of the seas Bahama cruise to Nassau & Cococay island. This was our second trip to Cococay. What an unbelievable island. Beautiful beaches, Calm waters. Great food (included free with the cruise) and loads of seating on the beach. Probably 4 times the number of guests on the island. Lots on excursions available (for a price tho). My wife and I have been to Honolulu 5 times and never have we enjoyed Hawaii as much as cruising. Nassau has some great shopping and wonderful sunshine. The ship was great. Great service from the crew and wonderful food (again all included with the cruise). If you have not been on a cruise you really need to go. It is so addicting and on of the most affordable ways to vacation.

OUTSTANDING!!!

Dont spent a bundle buying a suite or even a balcony room. You will not spend much time there. An ocean view room is nice but not necessary.

Amazing! I would live there if I could.
Great shopping. Lots of excursions available.