Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Don't put off going on a Cruise.

Sail Date: January 25, 2013

What a delightful "first" experience! In 1992 my husband and I went to Hawaii and stayed on a ship to cruise five of the islands. This was a much smaller ship and I personally stayed sick most of the time of our beautiful trip.....and quite frankly, never had the desire to set sail since....and now 21 years later just got back from my first "big ship" cruise and it was truly wonderful. A little rocky on the first day but settled in for a very smooth ride, beautiful sunny skies, and balmy breezes leaving sleet and the colder January weather of home behind....felt truly pampered, enjoyed delicious food and entertainment...great experience...thanks Royal Caribbean!
Beautiful ship, clean and well kept!
Excellent food, fresh prepared deliciously and looked very appealing
How wonderful to be so pampered and taken care of
Everyone was nice and courteous
Laughed ourselves silly!!
Children's Programs NA
Did not even try to participate in all
With this being first cruise, have not seen other "private cruise ship islands" but this was a very special day off ship.

I enjoyed everything about this cruise, there was not much waiting at al.
Will have more with my next trip....thanks Royal Caribbean and ...