Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My First Cruise

Sail Date: December 17, 2012

This was my first cruise and overall it was an enjoyable time. The food though, did not live up to the expectations I had or anyone else I was with and we were all dissapointed. There were also a few small problems with our stateroom that were dealt with poorly. There is so much to do and the Bahamas was a beautiful place to visit.
Could definitely tell it was an older ship, but still beautiful
All I heard before my cruise was how great the food would be and I was really excited for it. Sadly, the food did not live up to its reputation. The dining rooms meals seemed like frozen food that was microwaved then served and the buffet food wasn't anything to rave about either. The best food I had on the ship was the pizza buffet.
Our stateroom had some maintence issues and when we called twice, no over ever came and fixed them.
Our stateroom attendant and the cruise directors were excellent and always in a good mood.
Had a ton of fun doing the activities on the ship
Children's Programs N/A
The Bahamas was beautiful

The Digital Photo Hunt is a ton of fun. They have great entertainment and Onboard activities!