Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

two bottles of wine advisory

Sail Date: November 26, 2012

Cruise was as expected except for wine issue. Luggage not delivered to room. Advised to wait til 7pm. Went back before dinner-still no luggage. went back after dinner still no luggage. Called customer service. Advised to go to deck 1. Deck 1 had nothing there-no ones luggage. Called customer service back. Asked room number this time and confrim name and was advised it was there- come to customer service. While waiting in line at CS my luggage wheeled out for customer in front of me to check out. I stated it was mine and he wheeled it back into back room. Finally brought my bag out for me to identify and was advised because I had bottles they needed me to open my luggage to verify it was wine and not Liquor. I can't believe they do that with everyones luggage with wine. Was not apologetic for being sent all over the ship even though they had it all along. Just kept trying to explain why they didn't deliver it. Was not happy. Have bad knees. Didn;t need all that running around. No apology for the inconvenience-just kept talking over me with his reasons. If this is what they do when you have 2 bottles of wine, I would suggest putting it in carryon so at least it's dealt with at security.

Pros: fresh made crepes in windjammer last night

Cons: been sent all over the ship for my missing luggage

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

It's an older boat\, Looks like they just gave up on it
typical
tired and stained mattresses
customer service= :(
staff attitude. Child went 1st night. Picked him up and was advised by male staffer that shild refused to participate in activity-was given option to participate or parent would be advised. He participated but staffer still advised parent. Child refused to go back because of staffer attitude. We could not go to shows and casino becasue of this not to mention having to have child with us 24/7