Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Peaceful and serene.. no big family grou

Sail Date: November 12, 2012

Haven't cruised with Royal for 21 years and was happy I chose it over the party
ships... It was geared to people our age 60-70 and we had a great experience.
The music was good the shows were good and the staff was funny... especially our waiter Eric he had us roaring every night...
Half the fun of a cruise is the people you meet and the fun you have and we had a really good time ...I only wish they would get thier karaoke up to speed.
There were some really good singers and there just wasn't enough music to choose from... but it was still fun...Can't wait to cruise with Royal again.

Pros: Meeting new people and singing. Just wish they had more than one of my songs!!!

Cons: Smokers on one side of the room ... it makes me sick that they allow people to smoke inside the ship..

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

For an old ship it was clean and the layout was easy to learn..
Loved the light choice menu...