YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 12, 2012
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
MANY CREW MEMBERS NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL. THEY SEEMED IRRITATED WITH GUESTS AND I HAD TO PRY A HELLO OR GOOD MORNING FROM THEM. HOWEVER, ON THE FINAL DAY OF THE CRUISE, THE CREW CAME TO LIFE! COULD TIPS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS? MY STATEROOM ATTENDANT, WILLIE FERNANDEZ WAS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR EACH MORNING. HE HAD A SMILE AND WAS EAGER TO HELP ME ENJOY MY CRUISE EXPERIENCE. THE ROOM SERVICE ATTENDANTS WERE CHEERFUL AND THE SERVICE EXPEDIENT. I NEVER GOT TO EAT DINNER IN THE DINING ROOM B/C, TRAVELING ALONE, I DID NOT WANT TO SPEND THE EVENING EATING ALONE WITH A SURLY WAITER/WAITRESS.

I ONLY ATE BUFFET. NEVER HAD OCCASION TO EAT DINNER.

ONLY WILLIE FERNANDEZ!

THE FITNESS CENTER WAS STELLAR! THE EQUIPMENT WAS UP TO DATE AND FUNCTIONED WELL. THE BATHROOMS WERE REMARKABLY CLEAN. I APPLAUD THE CLEANING STAFF.

VERY CLEAN, NEEDS UPDATING

Pros: WILLIE FERNANDEZ, STATEROOM ATTENDANT & ROOM SERVICE ATTENDANTS

Cons: IRRITATED CREW, PRICE OF SODAS

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? No.