1) Embarkation: SLOW! Going through...
Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas
1) Embarkation: SLOW! Going through metal detectors was a joke. Once we got up to desk..went faster.
2) Ship: It's an oldie and is shows it!
3) Cabins: SMALL!
4) Food: Nothing to write home about...Lido deck buffet often crowded..but ok. Sometimes waiters would look the other way if you needed a refill on coffee
5) Dining: Service ok, waiters friendly overall
6) Bars: Ok...if you had a soda card some waiters were slow to serve
7) Coco Cay Private Island: A 10! Great island..lots to do..IF you get to stop there! Many times they can't, but when they can..it's the BEST
8) Shows: Great! Don't miss them!
9) Quest Game: Don't miss it
10) Loyalty to passengers: 10...Great party for Crown and Anchor folks..Don't miss it
11) Debarkation: Ok
12) Parking at Port Canaveral: a 10. Great in and out!
Overall...if you get a great price...it's a great get-a-way, but it's time for the Monarch to be retired.