Not what I expected

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 01, 2012
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
We are experienced cruisers and are customed to exceptional service and food. The food was less than acceptable and the service was poor. We are used to smiling faces and quick and friendly service instead we received frowns and we felt we were putting the staff out. Not good. To top it all off, you closed the Windjammer (main buffet area) for lunch and during lunchtime proceeded with continous hammering to take old tiles off. Really!!! I do not call that R&R, that's what we came here for.

Poor\, poor\, poor.

Going above and beyond - are you kidding me?

There are no sparkles on this ship!

We asked for a little side table for my wife's medication by the bedside. We were quickly told - \"Oh we don't have anything like that\". Not\, let me see what I can do. It is time to refurbish this ship or retire it\, which I heard is the plan. It shows.

Pros: The Halloween Party

Cons: Food

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? No.