Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Unable to Cruise.....

Sail Date: October 22, 2012

I felt the security officer was unfair in his decision. It was obvious that the tin was not mine and yet even tho the police allowed me to leave he refused me because of a no drug policy I had no drugs other than the tin found in my open sachel bag . Yes as the police reiterated it was in my purse therefore it was mine,what an expensive experience this will be,and has been.

Pros: I didn't have to deal with the rough seas and bad weather

Cons: The fact that I was not able to take the cruise because someone set me up with a tin container that contained a pipe and cannibis 6.1 grams there was absolutely nothing in any of my packed baggage and the police gave me a misdeamer ticket which I have to deal with. I was refused access to the cruise

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.