Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Great Captain!

Sail Date: October 01, 2012

We had a great crew! Cabin was very clean and our 'man' was excellent providing a comfortable room. The food was good, but the fresh squeezed oj should have been part of the trip with no extra fee. We had to deal with hurricane Sandy and felt very safe and secure with our Captain and crew. The entertainment was wonderful.....Rosario Strings just made the cruise for me.....we loved their music!

Pros: shopping on board was great.....Nassau was great......our Captain kept us safe during the high seas/winds from the hurricane.WE LOVED THE ROSARIO STRINGS!

Cons: the high seas and winds were a big problem for me! Mother Nature doesn't always cooperate!

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

even in high seas our ship cruised right along!
could have had more pies.....chocolate cream\, banana cream\, coconut cream.
I'm very picky and our room was just right!
when I was sooo sea sick and having trouble getting to a bathroom no one seemed to care......the closest one was closed and the high winds kept me from getting to the other end of the pool area.
Rosario Strings made our cruise!