Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 01, 2012

We are first timer cruiser, I thought the cruise/ship was decent. Everyone whose reviewing it says it was an old ship but it's totally fine for me.

Pros: Service\,friendliness

Cons: Unable to go to Cococay

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

The guys are wonderful\, Jineen is the one who took care of our room and he is really great!
It's fine! Since I have a 3 yrs old with us\, we've been dining at windjammer. Never saw our waiter but there was a guy named Christopher who took care of us and check in on us all the time. Even remember to bring the chocolate milk for my boy\, w/o asking;)
Room is small\, didn't' expect that you will get used to it though\, but with the $ paid for our room/cruiseI think it's worth the $$$ (stayed in deck 6 w/ view)
Service is really GREAT no complaints at all... Though when I went for my massage the lady gave me a long consultation before the session. She is good\, but really I want my massage\, sleep & no talk.
Since hurricane Sandy cruised w/ us\, some of the plans are changed. We are pretty laid back and able to find entertainment anywhere.