Not a good experience!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: October 01, 2012
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
This was not a good trip. The room service was poor, the ATMs didn't work for the entire cruise (five business days), the guests were made to pay a transaction fee for this inconvenience and the guest services staff were average to rude.

I will choose Carnival or Norwegian in the future.

Just don't order room service.

With the exception of my stateroom attendant who addressed the matter of the blanket with holes in it that I was given as if he was the one who had received the blanket in such poor condition.

Mystateroom was very clean and comfortable.

Pros: The professional and courteous service provided by my stateroom attendant.

Cons: The lack of working ATMs for the entire cruise and poor room service.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? No.