Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Casino & Liquior

Sail Date: September 24, 2012

The casino closed every night at 2:00 am even though we had a full table that wanted to continue playing. Also the \"ship\" ran out of beer and/or liquior every night. I later found out that it was just the casino bar that ran out. If I were the manager, I would have fired both the casino manager and the casino bar manager. Since the cruise line states that it makes its money on the casino and the liquior, I would think they would do a better job of cattering to those patrons. Visit other cruise lines and you will see that they don't close their casino until 4:00 am and I have never heard of them running out of beer/liquior!!!!

Pros: food

Cons: lack of good management

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.