Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

my 4th cruise with the Mornach of the Se

Sail Date: September 24, 2012

I have been informed that \" Monarch of the Seas\" is going to be sold to Europe. Good idea. This ship is starting to be outdated.

Pros: the friendlyness of the staff in general

Cons: the first day on board\, the food at the Buffet (deck 11) was not as good\, bread was dry\, not as fresh as in previous cruises. The Staff was not as well trained either\, compared to previous cruises.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

they are constantly cleaning as well as keeping things sanitized
Good food\, professional prep. ( I am an Ex chef for large Hotesl Casinos)
for a 6'3 guy the showers are real small. I like the deck seven. Near the the life boats\, walking area and fresh sea air. Not too many kids on board.. that is a good thing.
very friendly and helpful.
no complaints